Easier, More Efficient, More Profitable, and Better Outcomes
Fully Updated for 2017 tax act
Correct Child Support Results
Family Law Software is fully updated for the 2017 tax act, with higher standard deductions, elimination of exemptions, new pass-through entity deduction, limitation on state and local taxes, mortgage interest limitations, and everything else. If your software is not updated, it will not calculate child support correctly. Family Law Software is and does.
Lightning Fast Data Entry
Enter all key items on one screen. See the result instantly at the bottom. It's that easy. Print the guideline worksheet and you're done..
Quick Complete CIS Data Entry
Enter each piece of information only once. And you can say goodbye to your Word Processor, because Family Law Software has all the formatting you need. Footnotes print right with the line items. Footnotes can be as lengthy as you like. You can also specify footnotes to be bold. You can also specify items as "estimated," and enter values such as "Unknown" or "To be Determined. Change a number at the last minute, and everything updates instantly and is ready for printing.
Better Client Outcomes
Equitable distribution, budgets, alimony calculations
Settle the matter as quickly as possible with our clear and convincing Equitable Distribution scenarios and Budget Reports. Easily calculate the amount of alimony needed to cover the recipient's budget, including all tax effects. Virtually all the major family law firms in New Jersey are using Family Law Software throughout the firm.
Better Client Data Entry
Free client data entry software
Clients can fill in their CIS information on their computers at home and send it to you. It opens right up in your software. Clients feel empowered. You save money.
Guidelines, Affidavits, data entry, quicker resolutions
With the time saved preparing guidelines and reworking CIS statements, and the time saved using electronic client data entry, and the time saved getting clients to settlement faster, you will definitely be more profitable.
The Cloud Bundle ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition and Cloud Edition - Includes both the Full Edition (see below) and the Cloud Edition (see below) for the same price as Cloud Edition alone. An incredible deal (and may not last long)!
The Cloud Edition ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition in the Cloud - Everything in the Family Law Software Full Edition (see below) -- but running in the Cloud.
- Anwyhere, Anytime Access - You can access the Cloud Edition from the courthouse, from another attorney's office, from home -- from anywhere that you have an Internet connection.
- Any Device - Now use Family Law Software on your iPad, tablet, or even your smartphone.
- Easy File Storage - You don't have to worry about where your files are stored. We handle storage and backup for you.
- Always Current - And you will always be using the most current software, without having to download an update.
- Ready for the Future - Even if you are not ready to work in the Cloud today, choose the software that will make the migration easy. PC/Mac files upload and download to the Cloud Edition. The Cloud Edition works the same as the PC/Mac version. So once you and your staff have learned the PC/Mac version, it's a snap to switch to the Cloud Edition.
We Support It
Unlimited free technical support
Your subscription includes unlimited free technical support by phone and e-mail. We have an innovative support method called "Send Your File." You send your file (encrypted and stripped of client name and SSN), and we can see exactly what you have done and what you need to do.
We Guarantee It
Six month full-money-back guarantee
We give you our iron-clad six-month full-money back guarantee. If you cancel your subscription for any reason or no reason any time in the first six months, we will give you a full refund. It's as simple as that. So there is absolutely no risk in giving it a try.