- Download Latest Version
- Request KeyCode
- Training Videos
- User Guides
- Tech Support
- 2014 Webinar Series
- 2015 Webinar Series
- Modify Professional Listing
- Manage Account
Did You Know...
Family Law Software is used by virtually every leading divorce financial professional in the United States.
2014 Webinar Series.
This 3-webinar series on advanced financial topics with Family Law Software co-founder Dan Caine took place on three Thursdays in the Spring of 2014.
All were recorded, and you may purchase any or all of them (at the bottom of this page) to view at your leisure.
We can only grant CE credits to those who attended the live presentation, however.
1. Rental Real Estate and Defined Benefit Pension Plans
This was presented on April 10, 2014.
This Webinar will help you better serve your clients who have rental real estate or defined benefit pensions.
Rental Real Estate
- Rental income
- Rental expenses single entry
- Allocating mortgage to rental property
- Itemizing rental expenses
- Property used partly for personal purposes
- Carry of data to financial reports and Affidavits
- Sale of Rental Property
Defined Benefit Pensions
- Outside valuation values and coverture
- Components of pension value
- Components of coverture
- Separation from service before marital separation
- Party already retired
- Discount rate
- Mortality tables
- Impact of "as if" worked until selection
- Overriding pension benefit payment amounts
- Entering pension benefits without valuing pension
- Is counting pension value and benefits double-counting?
- Joint life pensions
- Company valuations of pensions
2. Mastering Analyses and Reports
This was presented on May 8, 2104.
This Webinar will help you master Family Law Software's less-used analyses and reports, to help you find solutions to your client's issues more effectively and present your findings more compellingly.
- Budget Report options
- Property Division options
- Marital and Separate Property Report
- Equitable Distribution What If
- What If Analysis less-used options
- Entering tiers of spousal and child support.
- Options for keeping support �always current.�
- IRA projections
- Expanded Report on What If Analysis and Alimony Needed
- Combined Income Report
- Budget Report for Children
- Alimony After-Tax
- Alimony Recapture
- Guideline What-If
3. Dividing Assets After Tax
This was presented on June 12, 2014
Everyone talks about the importance of dividing assets on an after-tax basis, but few people are actually doing it. This Webinar will help you understand and employ the tools in the software for dividing assets on an after-tax basis.
- Meaning of "% paid in tax"
- Marginal tax rate on retirement income
- Current capital gains rate
- Real Estate after tax
- Investments after tax
- Defined Benefit Pensions after tax
- IRAs after tax
- "Live" negotiation on an after-tax basis
More Information and Purchase:
The cost for each Webinar is $89. You may register for all three for $249.
Each webinar is 100 minutes. The first two sessions ran a bit long.
You may purchase any or all of the Webinars by selecting the Webinar(s) below and clicking "Buy Now."
For more information, or if you have any trouble with the link above, please contact Pam Humbert at:
or call: 888-838-7773