What Our Customers Say:
"I love Family Law Software. I tell every one to use this over FinPlan. It is much better software."
Marc Beermann, Beermann & Ori Ltd., Libertyville IL
The software comes in three editions:
The Cloud Bundle ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition and Cloud Edition - Includes both the Full Edition (see below) and the Cloud Edition (see below) for the same price as Cloud Edition alone. An incredible deal (and may not last long)!
The Cloud Edition ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition in the Cloud - Everything in the Family Law Software Full Edition (see below) -- but running in the Cloud.
- Anwyhere, Anytime Access - You can access the Cloud Edition from the courthouse, from another attorney's office, from home -- from anywhere that you have an Internet connection.
- Any Device - Now use Family Law Software on your iPad, tablet, or even your smartphone.
- Easy File Storage - You don't have to worry about where your files are stored. We handle storage and backup for you.
- Always Current - And you will always be using the most current software, without having to download an update.
- Ready for the Future - Even if you are not ready to work in the Cloud today, choose the software that will make the migration easy. PC/Mac files upload and download to the Cloud Edition. The Cloud Edition works the same as the PC/Mac version. So once you and your staff have learned the PC/Mac version, it's a snap to switch to the Cloud Edition.
The Full Edition ($49.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
Contains the guidelines for all 21 states we cover - plus:
- Maintenance calculators - Compare the after tax amounts for both spouses using different
maintenance amounts and other assumptions.
- After tax cash flow reports - Plan child support and/or maintenance by comparing the after
tax consequences of different support amounts considering the expenses of each party.
- Property division tools - Show different property division scenarios for marital and separate
property without needing to program financial formulas like Excel.
- Arrearage - Arrearage payment calculations.
- Detailed budgeting - Detailed weekly, monthly and annual budget reports.
- Tax calculations - Detailed back up reports for federal income, state income and other tax calculations.
- Tax-effected property division - Ability to incorporate tax-effected values in property division reports.
- Maintenance trade-off - Tax impacted child support vs maintenance trade-off analysis.
- Filing Status - Optimization of filing status.
- Dependency - Optimization of dependency exemptions.
- Maintenance Present value - Maintenance present value report.
- Defined Benefit Pension valuation - Do it yourself! For smaller cases, no need to send out for this.
- Alimony recapture - Calculation of alimony recapture.
The Basic Edition ($24.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
Contains child support guidelines for all 21 states we cover,All free trials are the Full Edition.