What Our Customers Say:
"Enter it once - Get it right every time! Family Law Software's ability to integrate information between income, property and taxes is unmatched."
Jeffrey Hirsch, Gitlin Law Firm, Woodstock Illinois
The software comes in three editions:
The Cloud Bundle ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition and Cloud Edition - Includes both the Full Edition (see below) and the Cloud Edition (see below) for the same price as Cloud Edition alone. An incredible deal (and may not last long)!
The Cloud Edition ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition in the Cloud - Everything in the Family Law Software Full Edition (see below) -- but running in the Cloud.
- Anwyhere, Anytime Access - You can access the Cloud Edition from the courthouse, from another attorney's office, from home -- from anywhere that you have an Internet connection.
- Any Device - Now use Family Law Software on your iPad, tablet, or even your smartphone.
- Easy File Storage - You don't have to worry about where your files are stored. We handle storage and backup for you.
- Always Current - And you will always be using the most current software, without having to download an update.
- Ready for the Future - Even if you are not ready to work in the Cloud today, choose the software that will make the migration easy. PC/Mac files upload and download to the Cloud Edition. The Cloud Edition works the same as the PC/Mac version. So once you and your staff have learned the PC/Mac version, it's a snap to switch to the Cloud Edition.
The Full Edition ($49.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
The Full Edition includes:
Support, Maintenance and Disclosure - Contains child support and Disclosure Statements - everything in the Basic Edition - plus...
- Spousal support needed for budget - Calculate the amount of spousal support needed to reach a target in terms of recipient's budget. For example, calculate how much spousal support is needed to leave recipient with $80,000 for his or her budget. Fully tax-effected.
- Spousal support needed after budget - Calculate the amount of spousal support needed to exactly cover all items of recipient's budget. Or, calculate the amount of spousal support needed to cover all budget items entered plus, say, $10,000. Fully tax-effected.
- Spousal support needed for income allocation - Calculate the amount of spousal support needed to result in a 50/50 after-tax income allocation to parties. (You may specify percents other than 50/50 as well.)
- Property division tools - Move assets from one party's column to the other by entering percents of ownership or dollar amounts for either party. Everything adjusts, and the equalization payment updates instantly.
- Spousal Support Present value - Calculate the present value of proposed spousal support payments to each party on a fully after-tax basis.
- Defined Benefit Pension valuation - Value defined benefit pensions with results as actuarially accurate as the pros, plus a complete audit trail.
What if analysis - Compare the after-tax and after-tax-and-budget results for both spouses using different assumptions about child support, spousal support, wages, exemptions, and filing status.
- Child Support Guideline What If - Change the spousal support amount, wages, health and child care payments, etc., and instantly see the impact on the child support guideline amount.
After tax cash flow reports - Plan child support and/or maintenance by comparing the after tax consequences of different support amounts considering the expenses of each party.
Arrearage - Calculate child support arrears with multiple obligations, where there are some regular payments, some occasional payments, and multiple interest rates. Choose from among several different interest compounding approaches, including "simple and of month," "compound end of month," "simple average balance," "compound average balance," and "compounded daily."
Detailed budgeting - Detailed weekly, monthly and annual budget reports, showing cash flows before and after taxes.
Tax calculations - Detailed reports for federal income, state income and other tax calculations.
Tax-effected property division - Ability to incorporate tax-effected values in property division reports.
Spousal support trade-off - See the after-tax impact of allocating payments between child support versus spousal support.
Filing Status - Optimization of filing status from a tax perspective. Which filing status for each party gives the lowest overall taxes?
- Dependency - Optimization of dependency exemptions from a tax perspective. Which gives the lowest overall taxes?
- Alimony recapture - Calculation of alimony recapture.
The Basic Edition ($24.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
The Basic edition includes:
- Support, Maintenance, and Disclosure - Contains child support and Minnesota Financial Disclosure Statement Form 108 and Financial Affidavit for Child Support Form 102..
- Client data entry - Clients may enter data on their computers and send it to you, and it opens up right in your software. There is no additional charge for this feature.
The Fine Print:
No-Risk No-Hassle Full-Money-Back Guarante You may cancel for a full refund any time within six months of your order. Just e-mail support@FamilyLawSoftware.com with a request to cancel and receive the refund.
Multiple installations. This is a huge benefit of Family Law Software. We charge “per attorney,” not “per machine.” So a licensed subscriber may install the software on his or her or computer, and a paralegal’s computer, and an administrative assistant’s computer, and his or her laptop, and his or her home computer, all under a single license. A second attorney should purchase a second license.
Multiple states. Every subscription to Family Law Software includes every state. So if you need to check child support, or estimate state taxes, outside your state, it's all included in your subscription.
Free technical support. We offer free unlimited technical support by phone and e-mail.
Free training. We offer free live webinars once a month. We offer free training videos on the web site.
Free updates. Your subscription includes updates that are timely, unlimited, and free, whenever there are changes to forms or taxes.
Platforms and networking. The software runs on Windows and Macintosh computers. The software works on any Windows network and in a Citrix environment.
iPhone, iPad and Android. We do not have an app for iPhone, iPad, or Android. However, with an Internet connection, you can “remote in” from an iPad or other tablet to view and control the full software, running on your home or office computer.
All free trials are of the Full Edition. [ Subscription Terms ]