What Our Customers Say:
"Family Law Software and their staff have been an incredible help to my business."
Jeffrey Landers, New York, New York
The software comes in three editions: Cloud Bundle, Cloud alone, and Desktop alone.
The Cloud Bundle ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition and Cloud Edition - Includes both the Full Edition (see below) and the Cloud Edition (see below) for the same price as Cloud Edition alone. An incredible deal (and may not last long)!
The Cloud Edition ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition in the Cloud - Everything in the Family Law Software Full Edition (see below) -- but running in the Cloud.
- Anwyhere, Anytime Access - You can access the Cloud Edition from the courthouse, from another attorney's office, from home -- from anywhere that you have an Internet connection.
- Any Device - Now use Family Law Software on your iPad, tablet, or even your smartphone.
- Easy File Storage - You don't have to worry about where your files are stored. We handle storage and backup for you.
- Always Current - And you will always be using the most current software, without having to download an update.
- Ready for the Future - Even if you are not ready to work in the Cloud today, choose the software that will make the migration easy. PC/Mac files upload and download to the Cloud Edition. The Cloud Edition works the same as the PC/Mac version. So once you and your staff have learned the PC/Mac version, it's a snap to switch to the Cloud Edition.
The Desktop Edition ($49.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
This package has everything you need for complete financial planning for divorce, including:
- Extensive data entry - Enter details of incomes and assets to truly capture the situation.
- Detailed budgeting - Detailed weekly, monthly and annual budget reports.
- Tax calculations - Detailed federal income tax calculations and estimates in all 50 states and all Canadian provinces. Backup reports are available that show the calculations for capital gains versus ordinary income, state taxes, Social Security and Medicare taxes, the Unearned Income Medicare Contribution tax, the taxable portion of Social Security income, and the Alternative Minimum Tax. Tax calculations are available in the United States for all years after 1995. Future phase-ins and phaseouts in the law are also incorporated into tax projections of future years. Future years' federal income taxes also incorporate projected inflation built into tax brackets and thresholds.
- After tax cash flow reports. Show one year at a time in detail, or spreadsheets showing multiple years, up to 50 years out.
- Net Worth projections. Project net worth after all inflows, outflows, appreciation, etc, up to 50 years out.
Property division tools - Show different property division scenarios for marital and separate
property without needing to program financial formulas like Excel.
Marital property division reports - Show the proposed property division scenario in a report you may format many different ways.
Tax-effected property division - Ability to incorporate tax-effected values in property division reports.
- Maintenance trade-off - Tax impacted child support vs maintenance trade-off analysis.
- Marital and separate property - Reports show marital property, separate property, and total property..
- Filing Status - Optimization of filing status.
- Dependency - Optimization of dependency exemptions.
- Maintenance Present value - Maintenance present value report.
- Defined Benefit Pension valuation - Actuarially sound gender-specific, generationally-adjusted defined benefit pension valuation. Choose from five mortality tables: RP-2000, UP-94, GAR-94, GAM-83, and Rev Rul 2001-62.
- Alimony recapture - Calculation of alimony recapture.
- Alimony breakeven- Calculation of the amount of spousal support needed for the recipient to exactly cover taxes and budgeted expenses, on a fully tax-effected basis.
Maintenance calculators - Compare the after tax amounts for both spouses using different
maintenance amounts and other assumptions.
- After-tax cost of spousal support - Tell a client what the cost of spousal support will be on an after-tax basis.
- "FinPlan" report - Generates all of the so-called "FinPlan Reports," for those in jurisdictions where judges and attorneys ask for these..
Spousal support calculators - Compare the after tax amounts for both spouses using different
maintenance amounts and other assumptions.
- Child Support calculators - Child support guidelines in 21 states: California, Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. Child support is also available for Canada..
- Spousal Support calculators - Spousal support or temporary maintenance guidelines are calculated in all of our child support states in which there is also a spousal support calculation. These include: California, Colorado, Florida (proposed guidelines), Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, and Canada.
- Official Financial Affidavits - Official financial forms in ten states: California CA-140, CA-141, CA-152, and CA-150 , Connecticut Affidavit, Colorado Sworn Financial Statement (SFS), Florida affidavit, Illinois Disclosure Statement in five counties, New Jersey Case Information Statement, New York Net Worth Statement, Ohio State Affidavit, Pennsylvania Inventory, and Rhode Island DR-6.
- Arrearage - Arrearage payment calculations.