Child and Spousal Support, Judicial Council forms, Pensions, and Analysis.
All this, for just ($49.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee). You can replace both the child support and forms programs you are using now, thus making it both better and cheaper than the alternatives.
Defined Benefit Pension Valuation
Value CalSTRS and Other Pensions
Easy and actuarially sound defined benefit pension valuation. No need to send out to know what a pension is worth!
Online Client Data Entry
Client data entry software
Clients can fill in their Affidavit information on their computers at home and send it to you. It opens right up in your software. Clients feel empowered. You save money. And all at not cost either to you or the client.
Web-based data entry as well
As an alternative, clients can enter their data on the web and send it to you. Whichever approach your client is more comfortable with, we can accommodate.
The Cloud Bundle ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition and Cloud Edition - Includes both the Full Edition (see below) and the Cloud Edition (see below) for the same price as Cloud Edition alone. An incredible deal (and may not last long)!
The Cloud Edition ($59.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
- Full Edition in the Cloud - Everything in the Family Law Software Full Edition (see below) -- but running in the Cloud.
- Anwyhere, Anytime Access - You can access the Cloud Edition from the courthouse, from another attorney's office, from home -- from anywhere that you have an Internet connection.
- Any Device - Now use Family Law Software on your iPad, tablet, or even your smartphone.
- Easy File Storage - You don't have to worry about where your files are stored. We handle storage and backup for you.
- Always Current - And you will always be using the most current software, without having to download an update.
- Ready for the Future - Even if you are not ready to work in the Cloud today, choose the software that will make the migration easy. PC/Mac files upload and download to the Cloud Edition. The Cloud Edition works the same as the PC/Mac version. So once you and your staff have learned the PC/Mac version, it's a snap to switch to the Cloud Edition.
Guidelines, Affidavits, data entry, quicker resolutions
With the time saved preparing guidelines and affidavits, and the time saved using electronic client data entry, and the time saved getting clients to settlement faster, you will definitely be more profitable.
We Support It
Unlimited free technical support
Your subscription includes unlimited free technical support by phone and e-mail. We have an innovative support method called "Send Your File." You send your file (encrypted and stripped of client name and SSN), and we can see exactly what you have done and what you need to do.
We Guarantee It
Cancel Any Time
Unlike other companies, we will charge you monthly and allow you to cancel at any time.
DissoMaster Comparison Chart
Quickly See Where to Enter Items in Family Law Software
If you are converting from DissoMaster, this page will show you where things are entered in Family Law Software.
And there's even more:
What If AnalysisAsk "what if" with key expenses such as children's expenses, who pays the mortgage, and who pays for college. See the impact on each party's bottom line.
Unique, powerful maintenance calculatorAutomatically calculate how much maintenance is needed to reach recipient’s financial goals (on a fully tax-adjusted basis).
Work with financial neutralsFamily Law Software is by far the preferred choice of software for use by financial neutrals in the collaborative process in California. If attorneys in collaborative practice use the software also, you gain an extra efficiency advantage of easy file sharing for the entire case.
Multiple platformRuns on Windows and Macintosh. Files may be shared across platforms. Runs in a Citrix environment. Client files may be stored locally, on a network, or in the cloud.
Reasonable costCost is $49.95 per attorney per month (Full Edition) or $24.95 per month (Basic Edition), plus set-up fee of $99. Paralegals are free with licensed attorney. Both editions allow for unlimited use.