What Our Customers Say:
"Family Law Software's clear and flexible reports have made settlement (and persuasion) so much easier."
Maralee Nelder, Grass Valley, California
The Basic Edition is $24.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee. The Basic Edition Includes:
- Child Support Guidelines in 22 states - California, Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, and Washington
- Spousal Support/Maintenance - Temporary or permanent spousal support/maintenance guidelines in those states that have them:
California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania.
- Financial forms in 10 states - California Disclosure Statement, Connecticut Affidavit, Colorado Sworn Financial Statement, Florida Affidavit, Illinois Disclosure (Statewide Affidavit, plus Cook, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, Sangamon, and Will county disclosures), Minnesota Affidavit, New Jersey Case Information Statement, New York Net Worth Statement, Ohio Affidavit, and Pennsylvania Inventory Statement.
The Full Edition is $49.95 /month per attorney or financial professional + $99 set-up fee. The Full Edition Includes everything in the Basic Edition, plus:
- Income Summary. - Graph and chart showing Income after tax and payer's key cash outflows.
- Best Exemptions - Chart and explanation of which party is best to claim exemptions from a tax perspective.
- Spousal Support Needed - See how much alimony is needed to equalize incomes, or to cover expenses.
- Spousal Support After Tax - See the "real cost" after taxes of the proposed spousal support payments.
- What If Analysis- See impact of child and spousal support proposals on both parties' bottom lines.
- Best Filing Status - Chart and explanation showing whether parties should filing jointly or separately, or divorce by year end.
- Spousal Support Trade-Off - Optimize the mix between spousal and child support, for tax purposes.
- Child support what if - Change the spousal support amount, wages, health and child care
payments, etc., and instantly see the impact on the child support guideline amount.
- Spousal Support Present value - Spousal support present value report.
- Alimony Recapture - Recapture liability and amount.
- Property division tools - Show different property division scenarios for marital and separate
property without needing to program financial formulas in Excel.
- Arrearage - Child Support arrearage payment calculations.
- Detailed budgeting - Detailed weekly, monthly and annual budget reports.
- Tax calculations - Detailed back up reports for federal income, state income and other tax calculations.
- Tax-effected property division - Ability to incorporate tax-effected values in property division reports.
- Defined Benefit Pension valuation - Value defined benefit pensions with results as actuarially accurate as the pros, plus a complete audit trail.
- Sale of Real Estate - Estimate net proceeds after mortgage payoff, expenses, and taxes.
- Projections - Cash Flow and Net Worth Projections up to 50 years.
Set-up fee of $99 per license applies to both editions.
Most subscribers order the Full Edition.
Paralegals and administrative assistants use the software FREE with a licensed professional.
[ View Subscription Terms and Guarantee ]