What Our Customers Say:
"I have found the 'What If' projections to be an invaluable tool in my mediation and collaborative divorce practice."
Sherri Goren Slovin, Cincinnati, Ohio
The software comes in two editions:
The Basic Edition ($24.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).
Contains Ohio Child Support Guidelines and Ohio State Affidavits 1 through 5.
The Full Edition ($49.95/month per attorney + $99 set-up fee).Contains the guidelines and affidavits - everything in the Basic Edition - plus:
- Child support what if - Change the alimony amount and other factors and automatically
see the child support results.
- Alimony calculators - Compare the after tax amounts for both spouses using different
alimony amounts and other assumptions.
- After tax cash flow reports - Plan child support and/or alimony by comparing the after
tax consequences of different support amounts considering the expenses of each party.
- Property division tools - Show different property division scenarios for marital and separate
property without needing to program financial formulas like Excel.
- Arrearage - Arrearage payment calculations.
- Detailed budgeting - Detailed weekly, monthly and annual budget reports.
- Tax calculations - Detailed back up reports for federal income, state income and other tax calculations.
- Tax-effected property division - Ability to incorporate tax-effected values in property division reports.
- Alimony trade-off - Tax impacted child support vs alimony trade-off analysis.
- Filing Status - Optimization of filing status.
- Dependency - Optimization of dependency exemptions.
- Alimony Present value - Alimony present value report.
- Defined Benefit Pension valuation - Do it yourself! For smaller cases, no need to send out for this.
- Alimony recapture - Calculation of alimony recapture.